Be a sponsor for the Annual Convention!
Dear corporate members,
Are you and your company interested in showcasing your products to some 200 participants at the IPS Convention in Aberdeen, 28 - 31 May?
Look what we have to offer: https://peatlands2017.net/2017/03/21/sponsors
Be the first in line and sign up still today!
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF SPONSORSHIP – Sponsors will also be mentioned at our website as soon as you sign up.
- Hunting MacLachlan: Cotton congress bags for all participants printed with your company name and logo, €300
- Culloden: Pens & notepads for all participants printed with your company name and logo, €600
- MacLeod: Sponsorship of a keynote speaker (four in total), €2000 per keynote
- Harris: Sponsorship of the Monday evening ‘Ice Breaker’ session (drinks & canapes), €2000
- Anderson: Sponsorship of wine for the Monday evening dinner, €1500
- Boyd: Sponsorship of coach transport for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €1500
- Park: Sponsorship of a drinks & canape reception for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €1500
- Haddo: Sponsorship of wine on tables for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €2000
- Graham of Menteith: Sponsorship of the IPS/VIP dinner on Sunday 29th May, €2000
- Macgregor: Company display stand, €500
- Mackinnon: Entertainment at Ice-breaker, €750
If you are interested in providing support please contact IPS UK:
Professor Jack Rieley
phone: +44 (0)1949 20920
Professor Susan Page
Photo: VisitScotland Kenny Lam